Terms of Service
We offer you the web sites, applications, services and content on Sold.LK.com and its affiliated sites and services (“Sold.LK”) on the condition that you agree to the following terms.
EACH TIME YOU ACCESS, USE OR REGISTER FOR Sold.LK;, YOU ARE SIGNIFYING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (either the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
You may not use Sold.LK; if you do not agree to these Terms of Service
Here is a Summary of Our Terms
- Sold.LK is provided by Maxinium Sri Lanka, Inc., its providers, licensors and affiliates (either “we” or “us”).
- These Terms of Service have the same legal effect as an agreement in writing.
- We can change these terms at any time, without any notfications.
- We may change or discontinue any feature on Sold.LK at any time.
- You agree to pay us for any purchases and subscriptions ordered by you.
- We give you a limited right to access and use Sold.LK. You are not authorized to access Sold.LK or its computers, servers and databases to scrape or “data mine” our data.
- You may not resell or redistribute Sold.LK services and databases unless otherwise authorized by us in writing.
- You must comply with these terms and all applicable Sri Lanka laws when you use Sold.LK.
- You will own the Content (defined below) you post on Sold.LK. You give us the right to use and re-purpose the Content that you post on Sold.LK. We own all compilation rights in our site and services.
- You own or have the right to submit any Content you post on Sold.LK.
- We offer Sold.LK “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, and we limit our liability to you.
- You agree that we may send you text messages and MMS messages to your mobile device if you sign up for such features.
- Sri Lankan law governs this Agreement, and you agree to resolve any disputes in Colombo Courts.
- Sold.LK, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and immediate archival or deletion of all data in your account. Sold.LK reserves the right to refuse service to anyone in its sole and absolute discretion.
About These Terms
In this Agreement, (a) the term “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms of Service; (b) the term “Content” means any data, information, text, images, audio, video, profiles and all other forms of data and communications on Sold.LK that is provided by us, our Contributors, affiliates and users; and (c) the term “Contributors” means our users, third-party providers, licensors and businesses, Agencies (defined below), Clients (defined below) and proprietors that post Content, which include any profiles and listings, on Sold.LK. These Terms of Service serve as a binding contract between you and us and govern your relationship with us.
Google, Bing or OpenStreeMap provides the map features on Sold.LK. When you access and use the map features, you agree to be bound by their terms and services.
Changes to These Terms
We may make changes to the terms of this Agreement at any time. You assume the responsibility to review this Agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any modifications. If you disagree with any material changes to this Agreement, you must discontinue your use of Sold.LK. Your ongoing use of Sold.LK after the changes take effect signifies your agreement to the new terms.
About Sold.LK and its Services
Sold.LK offers website and mobile applications, research services, databases, business profile services, Content, business profile services, tools and other consulting services to help businesses grow, which collective we refer to as “Sold.LK” in this Agreement. We may change, update or discontinue any offering, feature or Content on Sold.LK at any time and without notice and without liability to you.
Registration and Eligibility
Registration is optional; however, you will need to register with us to use all of our features and services. We will open an individual membership profile account when you register on Sold.LK. If you open a membership account, we will give you the ability to set up a profile for your business and use other features of Sold.LK. In order to register with Sold.LK, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to agree to these Terms of Service.
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information.
- You agree to keep this information up-to-date.
- You must abide at all times with the Terms of this Agreement.
- If you are registering on behalf of a business or entity, you must have authority to act on behalf of such business or entity.
We are not responsible if we are unable to communicate with you because you have not kept your registration information up to date. By accessing and/or registering for the use of Sold.LK, you represent and warrant that (a) you have the authority and legal capacity to enter into the Agreement and follow its obligations, (b) you have the authority to bind your principal or employer company if you are applying on behalf of a business, and (c) you are providing true, complete and current information.
Our Contributors, licensors and we own all rights in the Sold.LK site, Content, aggregate user review ratings, data, text, designs, pages, print screens, the organization and structure of our data and Web sites, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that resides or is viewable or otherwise discoverable on Sold.LK. We (or as applicable, our licensors) own all intellectual property rights in our databases’ code, indexes, algorithms, organization and structure, and compilation of data. Except for the limited license we grant to you below, you obtain no other rights in Sold.LK or its Content.
License and Authorized Uses
The Sold.LK services and its Content are licensed, not sold. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use Sold.LK and the Content subject to the terms and limitations of this Agreement. Any use beyond this limited license is prohibited. You may create a profile only on your own behalf or on behalf of your business. Unless otherwise provided in any supplemental terms, you may download and temporarily store Content that you purchase to one computing device under your exclusive control. You may use such Content only (1) to display internally such Content for your internal business and research needs and (2) to quote and excerpt from such Content. You may also create one printout of such Content for your internal use and you may not further distribute the printouts. We do not authorize any other access and use of Sold.LK not expressly provided in this Agreement.
Unauthorized Access and Use of Sold.LK
You may not directly, indirectly or through any intermediary:
- Copy, scrape, crawl, mine, spider, record, aggregate, resell, retransmit, redistribute, modify, translate or otherwise create derivative works of Sold.LK, its databases, Content, or its user IDs or passwords;
- Violate these Terms of Service;
- Violate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or the rights of others;
- Violate applicable laws and regulations;
- Frame our Web sites, pages or other Content;
- Use any automated means to create one or more profiles or user IDs;
- Offer services or assist any other party to circumvent the restrictions in these Terms of Service;
- Store or use our databases or Content to create an archival, searchable database of Content or compile data in a way that can be used by a competitive listing product or service;
- Use our data, information about our customers or Content to send spam, unsolicited communications or other mass communications to consumers or third parties;
- Use our trademarks, logos, or trade names without our express authorization to solicit your own customers, to imply any affiliation between you and us, or to make misrepresentations about Sold.LK or us;
- Make excessive traffic demands on our computer networks, impair, damage, disable or otherwise attack Sold.LK or our computer networks, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Sold.LK through any manual or automated means;
- Circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion or Sold.LK or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of Sold.LK;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices;
- Impersonate any person, business or entity, including our company and our employees and agents;
- Intentionally or negligently mislead others; or
- Create profiles of a third party without the express authorization from such person or entity.
You are responsible for all activities under your membership account, including all legal liability incurred from the use of your profile by you or others. You may not give access to your profile, or disclose your password to others. You may not harvest Content for the purposes of sending spam or other forms of unsolicited communications. You are responsible for keeping your profile information, including all passwords, confidential. You shall be solely responsible and accept all liability for your (including your agents’ and representatives’) changes, edits, modifications or additions to the information and/or data you receive through Sold.LK. We are not responsible if your profile or account is compromised if any of your devices containing your profile (such as a mobile device) is lost or stolen. You are responsible for notifying us immediately if your profile has been compromised.
Use of Content, Forums, Comment Areas and Message Boards
Sold.LK PROVIDES THE CONTENT “AS IS” AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH MATERIALS ARE SOLELY ARE YOUR OWN RISK. We offer the Content for general information, general discussion, education, and entertainment purposes only. This Content may be provided by us, our Contributors and members. Do not construe any Content on Sold.LK is endorsed or verified by our Contributors or us. Sold.LK is not intended to provide personalized investment or other regulated professional advice. Nothing contained on Sold.LK should be construed as providing (a) a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or (b) a recommendation to any specific individual or business that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for you or any specific person. Our contributors and we are not liable to you or any third party for the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, legality or applicability of any Content posted or otherwise transmitted by any users. We do not endorse the opinions expressed by any users. We reserve the right, but we shall have no obligation or responsibility to you or any third party, to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content on Sold.LK that violates this Agreement, as we determine in our sole discretion.
You acknowledge that we may, but we have no obligation to you or any third party, to investigate and take appropriate technical, legal and equitable action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including but not limited to, terminating their membership account and/or reporting such Content, conduct, or activity to law enforcement authorities. We may access, preserve or disclose information you provide, including user Content, when we have a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend our and our Contributors legal rights or property, or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of Sold.LK or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with application laws or other legal process.
Important Terms About the Content You Post on Sold.LK
Sold.LK offers features where Contributors may post Content such as business profiles, ratings and comments on forums and discussion boards. You remain the owner of any Content you post on Sold.LK. However, by submitting Content to Sold.LK:
- You grant us, our affiliates, and distributors a perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free right to use, copy, store, display, perform, distribute, redistribute, syndicate, transmit, adapt and promote your Content, and any information contained within such Content, in any medium including, without limitation, the use of your user name and alias associated with your Content;
- You grant other users of Sold.LK free permission to view and use your Content; and
- We own all rights in any compilation and collective works of Content as organized and presented on Sold.LK and retained in our databases.
If you participate in any feature on Sold.LK that allows users to share, modify, or combine user Content with other Content, you grant us and our users an irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, share, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, display, distribute and perform your Content on Sold.LK. Any suggestions or ideas that you submit to us become our property and can be used by us for any purpose. We will not pay you for your submissions. We may refuse to publish, and may remove the Content from Sold.LK at any time and for any reason. You represent and warrant to us that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the permissions in this section.
In addition to the restrictions specified above, you may not use Sold.LK to submit Content or engage in any conduct that:
- Posts or transmits any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Violates or infringes the rights of others, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights;
- Discloses anyone’s identification documents (such as driver’s license numbers, social security numbers_, financial information, or other private or sensitive information;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- Publishes falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage any person or entity, or is otherwise defamatory, libelous or deceptive;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including without limitation, impersonating others to post favorable comments to your profile or business;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- Violates any applicable local, state, federal, national or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulation including, without limitation, Credit Card Association rules, consumer protection laws, election laws, laws regulating tobacco-related products and electronic cigarette sales, and laws pertaining to unfair competition, false advertising and discrimination;
- Promotes any form of gambling or lottery type services not affiliated with a state-run lottery service;
- Promotes dating, escort, strip-tease acts or prostitution;
- Is associated with illegal telecommunications or cable television equipment;
- Is associated with the sale of (a) any controlled drug that requires a prescription from a licensed practitioner unless you are authorized by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy to offer such products as a Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Site and only if such a prescription has been issued by the practitioner after a bona fide examination of the patient; or (b) any over-the-counter drug, unless the sale of such product, without a prescription, has been approved by the Food & Drug Administration; or (c) nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval; or (d) any drug or controlled substance that Sold.LK believes to be or may become harmful, unlawful, or prohibited;
- Is associated with the sale of firearms;
- Involves posting “fake” endorsements or recommendations; or
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability.
You acknowledge that posting Content that violate the terms of this Agreement, the rights of others, or any applicable law or regulation, may result in civil or criminal liability. You represent and warrant to us that your conduct on Sold.LK will at all times comply with the terms of this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for backing up any Content that you store on any customizable area on Sold.LK. We are not responsible for the loss of any data or Content you elect to store on Sold.LK.
By submitting Content on Sold.LK, (a) you represent and warrant that your Content is true, accurate, current, complete and that you own or have express permission to post the materials on Sold.LK; (b) that you have the authority to post such Content and that such submission will not violate any trade secrets, confidential information, or violate any securities laws; (c) in the event your Content contains the name, image, video, audio or participation by individuals, performers or entities other than you, that you have obtained such parties consent to their appearance or use of their contribution in the Content that you upload; and (d) you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Content posted or published by you that are in breach of this section.
Fees and Payment – Optional Services and Content
The free account which we offer now can be cancelled or we can limit the functions and features of it. Then you will have the option to upgrade to a paid account to get the previous and any additonal benefits.
You agree to pay the applicable fees and charges for membership plans and other purchases that you make from us. We may limit the number of promotions for which you may be eligible in a given period. Your payment and renewal terms at the time you make a purchase from Sold.LK are disclosed in these Terms of Service or in the shopping cart; you can also review your payment terms from time to time by visiting the “My Account” area on Sold.LK.
You must give us accurate billing and payment information and keep this information up-to-date. Every time you make a purchase or obtain a service from Sold.LK, you reaffirm that (i) we are authorized to charge your designated payment method; (ii) we may submit charges incurred under your profile for payment; and (iii) you will be responsible for such charges. YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CHARGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD FOR ALL AMOUNTS DUE TO US WITHOUT ADDITIONAL NOTICE OR CONSENT unless required otherwise by law. If we do not receive payment from your designated payment method, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your profile made by you or anyone who uses your account associated with your profile. We may, in our discretion, post charges to your payment method individually or may aggregate your charges with other purchases you make on Sold.LK. You agree that any submissions you make for electronic purchases constitute your intent and agreement to be bound by the terms of and pay for such purchases.
Sold.LK may change, add or delete any aspect of the Service at any time.
Subscription services will remain available during the subscription period and will not be available after the subscription period ends. In instances wherein an immediate deactivation or refund occurs, the availability of services and content may be terminated immediately.
EACH PARTY ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION for SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICE AND VENDOR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” Sold.LK does not guarantee (a) the appearance and/or location of any listing or advertisement, (b) the level of results you will achieve from the Service or (c) that the Service will meet your requirements.
The Sold.LK Terms of Service are incorporated by reference and made a part of these terms, including without limitation, all terms related to limitation of liability and indemnification, governing law and venue.
Premium Subscription Services
We may offer from time-to-time additional, premium subscription services on Sold.LK for business owners and marketing organizations. These premium subscription services will be subject to additional terms, conditions, and limitations for the user for such services. You agree that you are bound by these additional terms when you sign up for these premium services. We provide links below to the terms that govern our current offerings of premium subscription services.
We may bundle various products in different subscriptions. You can elect which bundled services you which to purchase when you place an order with us. Any monthly plans for premium subscription services are payable in advance, are not refundable, and may be canceled at any time by you. We may offer special prices for longer-term subscriptions that require longer-term commitments, such as three months, six months or a year. Such plans may not be canceled during the term and are non-refundable. All premium subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled by you before any renewal date. We may modify and change these offerings at any time.
Sold.LK Ads Terms
These additional terms govern your subscription and use of Sold.LK Ads. By signing up for Sold.LK Ads, you agree to these terms.
- Subscriptions to Sold.LK Ads are available on a monthly basis or ad campaigns, depending on the subscription selected by you.
- Subscriptions automatically renew on the anniversary date of your subscription. You can terminate your subscription prior to any renewal by going to your subscription dashboard online or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may only purchase subscriptions on your own behalf or on behalf of your business.
- You will pay all charges you incur in connection with Sold.LK Ads in immediately available funds. You agree to provide a valid payment method for Sold.LK Ads and you agree to keep this information up to date.
- Payments are due in advance. These fees are not refundable. Payments are due on the anniversary date of your original order.
- You authorize and direct us to charge your designated payment method for your subscription or, if your designated payment method fails, to charge any other payment method you have on file with us.
- You authorize and direct us to retain information about the payment method(s) associated with your account. If we do not receive payment from your designated payment method or any other payment method on file, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
- Sold.LK Ads are subject to change at any time.
- We do not permit or accept ads that (a) violate applicable laws or regulations, (b) violate the rights of others, including the copyrights or trademarks of others, (c) are misleading or inaccurate, or (d) promote (i) counterfeit goods, (ii) dangerous products or services such as weapons or recreational drugs, (iii) products or services that enable dishonest or unlawful behavior, (iv) obscenity, (v) alcoholic beverages, (vi) gambling related products or services, (vii) certain health-related products and services regulated by law, (vii) certain tobacco and similar products (e.g., such as e-cigarettes) regulated by law, or (viii) other products or services we deem in our sole discretion as being inappropriate or offensive.
- All content and information submitted by you shall be subject to our character limits, quality standards, Sold.LK Terms of Services, and other applicable listing policies.
- We may reject or remove any such content, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion, or modified at any time to comply with our policies and these terms.
- We do not guarantee (a) the appearance and/or location of any listing, (b) the level of results you will achieve from Sold.LK Ads or (c) the Sold.LK Ads will meet your requirements.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, paid-up, royalty-free, transferable (in the event of a sale or other change of control of Sold.LK’s business), perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, copy, publish, distribute, syndicate, reformat and update (for example, to improve accuracy and/or standardize formats) any and all listing content and all trademarks and branding associated with your business for your Sold.LK Ads listings.
- You represent and warrant that you have all rights to provide the content and trademarks you submit for your Sold.LK Ads listings.
You may not submit content, creatives or advertising materials that (a) violate applicable laws or regulations, (b) violate the rights of others, including copyrights or trademarks of others, (c) are misleading or inaccurate, (d) violate the Sold.LK Terms of Service, or (d) promote (i) counterfeit goods, (ii) dangerous products or services such as weapons or recreational drugs, (iii) products or services that enable dishonest or unlawful behavior, (iv) obscenity, (v) alcoholic beverages, (vi) gambling related products or services, (vii) certain health-related products and services regulated by law, (vii) certain tobacco and similar products (e.g., such as e-cigarettes) regulated by law, or (viii) other products or services we deem in our sole discretion as being inappropriate or offensive.
All content and information submitted by you for the advertisements shall be subject to Sold.LK’s character limits, quality standards, Sold.LK Terms of Services, and other applicable listing policies.
You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, paid-up, royalty-free, transferable (in the event of a sale or other change of control of Sold.LK’s business), perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, copy, publish, distribute, syndicate, reformat and update (for example, to improve accuracy and/or standardize formats) any and all information, creatives, content and all trademarks and branding associated with your business for the Service.
Sold.LK may reject or remove any such content, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion, or modified at any time to comply with our policies and these terms. You represent and warrant that all information and authorizations provided by you are complete, correct and current.
SEO Service Terms
Maxinium.com (Sold.LK is a Project of Maxinium) agrees to provide SEO subscribers with monthly search engine optimization (SEO) services. Sold.LK will perform initial keyword research and make recommendations related to the subscriber’s business and industry. Following approval of the recommended keywords, Sold.LK will begin onsite and offsite optimization.
Search Engines ultimately choose which rankings are assigned to websites. While our practices have historically given our customers higher search rankings, no SEO provider, including Sold.LK, can guarantee rankings on search engines.
As compensation for Sold.LK’s performance of these services, you agree to pay the agreed-upon amount for Account Setup and Monthly SEO Services. The first month’s payment must be received prior to commencement of services and each month’s payment must be received in advance of services being provided.
Services may be cancelled or paused with a minimum of three (3) business days written notice, prior to your next billing date. Following a request for cancellation, services will be rendered through the end of the current billing cycle. Refunds will not be offered for services already performed.
Websites Service Terms
The Agreement, as supplemented by the following product terms, governs your use of Websites products such as Website Design. Our Websites products are provided by Maxinium and its third-party suppliers. (collectively, “we”). By registering for the Websites service, or by using the Websites product, you agree to these terms and the general terms of the Agreement.
Sold.LK agrees to provide you with monthly Website Services which are to include the 1) creation of your website as well as 2) ongoing technical support and maintenance edits. Your assistance will be required to provide initial website instructions and assets such as your business logo or images that you desire to be presented on the website. Sold.LK will be unable to complete the website creation without your participation.
As compensation for Sold.LK’s performance of these services, you agree to pay the agreed-upon amount for Account Setup and Monthly Website Services. The first month’s payment must be received prior to commencement of services and each month’s payment must be received in advance of services being provided.
Some advertised features may only be offered upon request. Advanced or non-standard feature requests may not be available or may incur an additional fee.
Upon the termination, expiration or cancellation of your Website subscription (a) we will discontinue your website; (b) we shall have no obligation to save or archive the content or other information related to your site, and (c) you remain liable for any outstanding fees for your member account.
You are solely responsible and liable for any use of the Website services that occur under your membership account and for any content uploaded by users on your Website. We have the sole discretion to take down or remove a website if the content or use of the website does not comply with the use policies of our providers due to being offensive, illegal or otherwise against our terms of service.
We have the sole discretion to select the means, manner, and method for providing the Websites services, including those regarding the design, layout, hosting, transmission, publication, publishing and editorial guidelines, and/or display of any user website. All information and Content you provide for the Websites service are licensed to us and subject to the obligations detailed in the Agreement. We assume no responsibility for the Content that you provide or post. We may, but we are not required to, take such action to take down or report Content that violates the Agreement or applicable laws and regulations.
We and our suppliers own all rights, title and interest in and to the Websites service, including any and all copyrightable materials, including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, computer code (including html), applications, and interfaces.The content on Sold.LK websites may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or used in any way unless specifically authorized by Sold.LK.
You must provide at your own expense the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access and use Sold.LK. Those costs are in addition to any purchases you make from Sold.LK. If you are accessing a Service through a telephone line, please call your local phone company to determine if the access numbers you select are subject to long distance or other toll charges at your location.
Mobile and Wireless Services
We may offer from time-to-time mobile applications and services. If you access Sold.LK through mobile and/or wireless applications (e.g., cell phones), your carrier, such as a wireless carrier, may charge fees for alerts, text messaging (including receiving/sending instant messages and email), web browsing, SMS/MMS alerts and other services that require the use of airtime and wireless data services. Check with your carrier to verify whether there are any such fees that may apply to you. If you register for any services from Sold.LK.com that are delivered by text messages or short messaging service, you authorize delivery of such messaging services to the wireless unit and number designated by you, you acknowledge that you are responsible for determining any standard text messaging fees that you may incur from your carrier while using the service, and you authorize us to deliver the messaging service to you until you elect to opt out of such messaging service.
You acknowledge and agree that any SMS/MMS alerts and messages may be provided in some cases through automatic telephone dialing technology, an artificial voice or a pre-recorded voice. By providing us your phone number, you expressly consent to receive the SMS/MMS alerts through automatic dialing technology, artificial and pre-recorded voice. You can reply STOP to any text messages you receive to discontinue the messaging services.
You agree that we may send you “push notifications” through Sold.LK applications that you may install and use on your devices. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by going to your device settings, click on “notifications”, and then adjust those settings for our applications.
All Sold.LK subscriptions are established on automatic renewals. Customers will be charged for their subscription on their renewal date unless we are notified to cancel services via email at email@example.com or canceled the package through member dashboard. After a subscription is canceled, the service will remain active for the duration of the subscription period and then the company profile will revert to a free company profile.
Due to the type of information and services being sold, we, unfortunately, cannot accept returns of articles, profiles, lists or reports once they have been delivered to you. We cannot and do not warrant that the information available through this service is accurate, complete or updated but rather is provided to the user ‘as is’.
Please be sure to read all available information about a product and our terms of service before you place your order.
Billing Problems and Disputes
You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 60 days after they first appear on the statement you receive from your bank. If you do not bring such problems or discrepancies to our attention within 60 days, you agree that you waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Terms for Agencies, Agents and Representatives
If you establish a Sold.LK account or profile on behalf of a company, organization, entity or brand as a representative or agent (such as a marketing or advertising agency, the “Agency”): (a) the terms “you” and “your”, as used throughout the Agreement apply to both Agency and Agency’s client (the “Client”), as applicable and (b) Agency agrees to abide by all the terms of this Agreement and the following supplemental terms.
You understand and agree that (a) Agency is acting as agent for a disclosed principal (i.e., the Client) and (b) Agency will act as agent for taking responsibility and making payment on all amounts due for purchases made from Sold.LK. Agency shall provide a payment method for purchases as described in this Agreement. Client and Agency shall be jointly and severally liable for the payment of sums due hereunder, but we agree to look initially to Agency for the payment of sums due hereunder. Nothing in this Agreement relating to the payment of transacted amounts by Agency shall be construed so as to relieve Client for breach of its obligations under this Agreement.
Agency represents and warrants that Agency is the duly authorized agent of Client with full power to act on Client’s behalf with respect to this Agreement, and Agency has the power to enter into, deliver and perform this Agreement on behalf of Client and Agency. The individual(s) executing this Agreement on Agency’s behalf is/are authorized to execute and deliver this Agreement. Agency agrees that this Agreement is the legal, valid and binding obligation of Agency and/or Client, and shall be enforceable against Agency and/or Client in accordance with its terms.
We may from time to time offer special promotions and promotional pricing for Agencies on behalf of their Clients. Such promotions will be subject to additional terms that supplement this Agreement that you agree is binding on Agency and Client (“Promotions”). We reserve the right to cancel Promotions early or to extend offers without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide Sold.LK “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available.” YOUR USE OF Sold.LK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Our Contributors and we make no express warranties or guarantees about Sold.LK and its Content. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT Sold.LK AND ITS CONTENT ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE RESULTS THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM YOUR USE OF Sold.LK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Sold.LK WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE Sold.LK AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY OUR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
Limitation of Liability
OUR PARENT, OUR CONTRIBUTORS, OUR DISTRIBUTORS AND WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF Sold.LK. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR AND OUR SUPPLIER’S LIABILITY IN SUCH STATE OR JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOU AGREE, AND YOU WILL REQUIRE THAT ANY THIRD PARTY WHO INDIRECTLY USES THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU (“THIRD PARTY USER”) TO AGREE, THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY USER’S USE OR RELIANCE UPON Sold.LK, FOR ITS INABILITY OR FAILURE TO CONDUCT ITS BUSINESS, OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE.
We may cancel or suspend your access to Sold.LK at any time, without cause and/or without notice. Your right to use Sold.LK will end once your service is terminated, and any data you have stored on Sold.LK may be unavailable later. We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees that arise from your use or misuse of Sold.LK. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Electronic Contracting and Notices
You agree to transact with us electronically. You agree that these Terms of Service have the same effect as an agreement signed in writing. You also agree that we may send to you in electronic form any privacy or other notices, terms, disclosures, reports, documents, communications or other records regarding Sold.LK (collectively, “Notices”) or anything related to your use of Sold.LK. We can send you electronic Notices (1) to the email address that you provided to us during registration; (2) via text message if you elected to receive any mobile alerts, (3) by posting the Notice on Sold.LK’s web page, mobile pages or applications. The delivery of any Notice from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of whether you read the Notice when you receive it or whether you actually receive the delivery.
Our terms and other Notices are designed for access on most current Internet Web browsers and on the mobile devices in which we offer mobile applications and services.
In order to transact with us electronically, you must have a device and an Internet browser capable of accessing and browsing the Internet. If you wish to print a copy of the Term of Services, your device must have access to a printer that can print web pages from the print function of your Internet browsers. Also keep in mind that the “print” features on many devices and browsers will enable you to save a copy of the terms as a “note” or “PDF” file on your device.
This Agreement and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on Sold.LK constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
You agree that the laws of the Sri Lanka this contract and any claim or dispute that you may have against us. You further agree that a court located in Colombo, Sri Lanka will resolve any disputes or claims that you may have against us.
We may assign this contract at any time without notice to you. You may not assign this contract to anyone else.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our contributors and those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows: